At separate meetings in November and December 2021, the board of directors of the Addison County Economic Development Corp elected four new members and a new executive team for the 2022-23 term.
New board members are:
- Darcy Tarte, TD Bank.
- Christopher Lapierre, National Bank of Middlebury.
- Gina Larrow, Co-operative Insurance Companies.
- Jason Robart, Seae Ventures.
New executive team members are:
- Susan Evans McClure, Lake Champlain Maritime Museum, President.
- Chris Wilson, Collins Aerospace, Vice President.
- Matthew Curran, Middlebury College, Treasurer (2022 only).
- Jason Larocque, Otter Creek Engineering, Secretary.
- David Castle, Mechanical Advantage, At-Large.
“With the addition of these talented community members to our board, ACEDC looks forward to continuing to meet our important mission of advancing economic and community development in Addison County,” said McClure.