The Vermont Chamber of Commerce announced the nine recipients for the Above and Beyond Awards, an award category designed to showcase the inspiring workforce shaping Vermont today. The Above and Beyond Awards are given to individuals who have taken that extra step in their job, industry, or community work, thus contributing to a more vibrant state for Vermonters to live, work and play. Special recognition for their outstanding qualities and achievements will be showcased during the annual Vermont Chamber Citizen of the Year & Above and Beyond Awards Dinner on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at the Hilton Burlington Hotel.
2019 Above and Beyond Award Recipients:
• Steve Bryant, Dorset Inn
• Steve Costello, Green Mountain Power
• Mark Delaney, Smugglers’ Notch Resort
• Leslie Griffiths, GlobalFoundries
• Julie Holcomb, Vermont Employment Agency
• Sherre Ross, Liquid Measurement Systems, Inc.
• David Wulfson, Vermont Rail System
• Maureen Hebert, Vermont Technical College
• Sheena Daniell, Rutland Regional Medical Center
• Amanda Benway, AeroParts Plus Inc.
Registration to attend the Vermont Chamber’s Citizen of the Year & Above and Beyond Awards Dinner on Tuesday, November 19 will open the end of this month. For more information visit the event page.
About the Vermont Chamber
The largest statewide, private, not-for-profit business organization, the Vermont Chamber of Commerce represents nearly every industry sector with a mission to create an economic climate conducive to business growth and the preservation of the Vermont quality of life.