Vermont Business Magazine The Vermont Department of Labor is thrilled to kick off Fall Job Fest, a collaborative effort with key partners across Vermont to provide six, in-person hiring events throughout September and October.
“It is crucial for the Vermont Department of Labor to help bridge the gap between job seekers and employers,” said Labor Commissioner Michael Harrington. “Through these in-person hiring events, we aim to empower job seekers to explore diverse career paths, engage with local employers, and find fulfilling employment opportunities right here in Vermont."
Upcoming job fair events organized by or in partnership with the Department of Labor include:
- Fall Job Fest: Rutland
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Location: OUTDOORS – Depot Park; 49 Evelyn Street, Rutland VT, 01543.
- Time: 11am – 2pm
- Fall Job Fest: NEK
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Location: Fenton Chester Ice Arena; 145 College Rd, Lyndon Center VT, 05850.
- Time: 10am – 2pm
- Fall Job Fest: Bennington
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Location: OUTDOORS – Deer Park; 353 North Street, Bennington VT, 05201.
- Time: 11am – 2pm
- Fall Job Fest: Brattleboro
- Date: Friday, October 6, 2023
- Location: 11 Green St. Brattleboro VT, 05301.
- Time: 3pm – 6 pm
- 2023 Vermont Apple Festival and Craft Show
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Location: 13 Fairground rd., Springfield VT, 05150.
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Healthcare Career Fair and Vaccination Clinic
- Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Location: Windham Regional Career Center; 8 Atwood St, Brattleboro VT, 05301.
- Time: 11am – 3pm
All events above are free for job seekers, and all are encouraged to attend. For more information about future job fairs and other resources for individuals interested in career services, contact the Vermont Department of Labor at 802-828-4394 or visit our website www.labor.vermont.gov.
Source: 9.13.2023. Montpelier, Vt. – Vermont Department of Labor