Vermont Business Magazine Summer may be coming to an end, but that just means it’s time to gear up for Fall celebrations that offer great beer and even better company! Returning this year to Windsor, Vermont, are two Harpoon fan favorites: Harpoon BBQ Festival and the Harpoon Flannel 5K.
Additional details about each event can be found below:
Two American staples – craft beer and BBQ – come together as 10+ teams compete to see who can fire up the best chicken, pork, brisket, and ribs in VT. Each team attending the Harpoon BBQ Festival will receive a ballot to cast their votes for the team with their favorite item in each of the 4 categories. Folks will also enjoy live music throughout the festival while pairing delicious food with on-tap beers, such as Harpoon IPA, Harpoon Flannel Friday, Harpoon Rec. League, and Harpoon Big League IPA. Tickets can be pre-purchased online or purchased at the door on event day.
- Admission + 1 Drink Ticket: $15
- Admission + 3 Drink Tickets: $27
- Harpoon Flannel 5K – September 12th, 9-11AM
Lace up your shoes and button up your flannels! The Harpoon Flannel 5K returns in person this year to help support The Friends of Norris Cotton Cancer Center – an organization that raises funds for cancer research and patient care at the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. Racers will have the option to participate virtually as well, and those who will be participating in-person are welcome to join the Harpoon BBQ Festival shortly after they’ve crossed the finish line.
- Virtual Entry: $10
- In-Person Entry: $40 ($45 on race day, September 12th)
Racers who register for the in-person event by September 11th will also receive:
- Two Harpoon beers or Arctic Chill hard seltzers
- A Harpoon pretzel with dipping sauces
- A 2021 commemorative bib, special BOCO gear Trucker hat, and a Flannel 5K stainless steel tall boy 16oz. cup
- A post-race party at The Harpoon Brewery Taproom & Beer Garden - complete with live music, fun with sponsors, and fresh beer straight from the source!
- Free entry into the Harpoon BBQ Festival