Vermont Business Magazine The application for Vermont’s CDBG-CV economic relief grants for Sole Proprietors closes on May 26th. All applications must be submitted through the online portal. Recorded webinar training, program information and the application are all available at https://www.vermont-cdbg-cv.com/
Eligible applicants must be either Sole Proprietors with no W2 employees, or S-Corp owners with no W2 employees. Applicants may have received CDBG-CV or other grants but must have remaining unmet need.
Other key applicant eligibility criteria include:
• Low to Moderate Income household per federal guidelines.
• For-profit entity, providing goods or services to clients.
• Physical establishment in Vermont.
• Pre-pandemic or current gross annual business revenues of over $24,450.
• Legally established prior to March 15, 2020.
This program is administered by the Brattleboro Development Credit Corporation (BDCC) and Two Rivers - Ottauquechee Regional Commission (TRORC).