Killington Resort and Pico Mountain Passholder Promise Expands to Include COVID-19-Related Interruption Coverage for Season and Multi-Day Product Passholders Including Beast 365 All Seasons Pass That Now Includes an Ikon Base Pass
Vermont Business Magazine Vermont’s Pico Mountain and Killington Resort, the largest mountain resort in Eastern North America and a POWDR company, today announced a new In Season COVID-19 Coverage as part of its Passholder Promise. The Passholder Promise launched earlier to address the impact of COVID-19 on the 2019/20 season and provide assurances for the 2020/21 season. The Passholder Promise’s new In Season COVID-19 Coverage will provide assurance for passholders’ investment in the 2020/21 season with a pro-rata voucher for future use on a season or multi-day pass should there be a COVID-19-related prolonged closure.
If the minimum threshold of Killington Resort and Pico Mountain being closed because of COVID-19 is met, qualified season passholders will automatically receive a voucher for future use loaded to passholder profiles or by email for use on 2021/22 products.
“This is such a dynamic situation and while no one can predict what will happen we want to provide our guests with coverage so that they can look ahead to next winter with confidence and excitement,” says Mike Solimano, president and general manager of Killington Resort and Pico Mountain. “We created the Passholder Promise to build confidence in the future and retain the trust and loyalty of our guests. The In Season COVID-19 Coverage is meant to provide passholders with the greatest level of confidence possible.”
KILLINGTON & PICO PASSHOLDER PROMISE INCLUDES:
- NEW! In Season 2020/21 COVID-19 Coverage. Qualifying passholders will receive a future use voucher if Killington/Pico is closed because of COVID-19 for a total of 30 days at Killington and 21 days at Pico or more, or there is a 7 or more consecutive day COVID-19-related closure between December 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021 at Killington and December 17, 2020 and April 4, 2021 at Pico.
- Annual subscription pass. Our Beast 365 all seasons, unlimited subscription pass allows passholders to pay monthly with a pro-rata credit applied towards a future month if Killington is closed because of COVID-19 for 14 days or more, or there is a 7 or more consecutive day COVID-19-related closure in a month. A full month closure would result in a full month credit.
- Voucher. Qualifying 2019/20 season pass and unused K-Ticket (My Pico 3 Pack) holders will receive a voucher toward a 2020/21 season pass or K-Ticket (My Pico 3 Pack).
- Refund available. We will issue a full refund before Nov. 20, 2020 for any passholder who has not used his/her 2020/21 pass and desires a refund for any reason.
- Pricing extension. Best pricing on 2020/21 season passes has been extended through July 15, 2020.
- Flexible payment plan. A three-installment payment plan is available through July 15, 2020 for ease and flexibility.
All 2020/21 Killington products and 2020/21 Pico products are now on sale and available for purchase. For more information about the Killington Passholder Promise and new In Season COVID-19 Coverage, visit here. For more information about the Pico Passholder Promise and new In Season COVID-19 Coverage, visit here.
About Killington Resort
Killington Resort is a four-season destination sitting on 3,000 acres in the heart of Central Vermont’s Green Mountains. The Beast of the East boasts 92 miles of diverse snow sports terrain spread across six peaks including Pico Mountain, served by the most expansive lift network and snowmaking system in Eastern North America. After the snow melts, Killington features an 18-hole championship golf course, the family-friendly Snowshed Adventure Center, 15 miles of scenic hiking trails, and the largest Bike Park in the East with 35 miles of mountain biking trails designed by Gravity Logic. The seemingly infinite après, dining, and lodging options have made Killington a world-class destination for East Coast adventure enthusiasts for over 55 years. Killington is part of the POWDR Adventure Lifestyle Co. portfolio. Visit www.killington.com for more information and be social with #beast365.
About Pico Mountain:
In 1937 on Thanksgiving morning, a legend was born: Pico Mountain Ski Resort. Although it was humbly equipped with only a 1,200’ rope tow powered by a Hudson motor car engine, skiers – true skiers – loved it. Since then a lot has changed, but the love for the mountain still lives today, and it’s as strong as ever. Families and skiing traditionalists now enjoy 56 trails and a Terrain Park serviced by seven lifts, including two high-speed detachable quads. With more vertical drop than 80% of New England ski areas, Pico Mountain is your home for family mountain fun with big mountain terrain and small mountain charm. Pico is part of the POWDR portfolio. Visit www.picomountain.com for more information and be social with #mypicomtn.
Source: KILLINGTON, VT (June 25, 2020) – Killington.