Vermont Craft Brewers Conference Announces Registration Opening for Inaugural Event
Burlington, Vermont - The Vermont Brewers Association is excited to announce the opening of registration for the
first annual Vermont Craft Brewers Conference November 9-10th, 2023 at the Hilton Burlington Lake Champlain.
The Vermont Craft Brewers Conference promises an exciting lineup of events and opportunities for attendees to
learn, connect, and grow within the craft beer community.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
● Keynote Speakers: We are honored to welcome two esteemed keynote speakers to this year’s conference.
Bart Watson, Chief Economist for the Brewers Association, and Tom Acitelli, a renowned journalist and
author in the craft beer industry, will share their insights and expertise.
● Diverse Tracks: The conference will feature three distins tracks catering to various aspects of the craft beer
industry: Technical Brewing, Business Operations, and Sustainability/Safety. Whether you are a brewer,
business owner, work at a brewery, or advocate for sustainable practices, there’s something for everyone.
● Educational Sessions: With a total of 24 educational sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to
deepen their knowledge and skills in various facets of the craft beer world.
● Exhibitors: Explore the offerings of 50 exhibitors who support and contribute to the craft beer industry.
Discover valuable products and services that can enhance your brewing journey.
● Networking and Fun: Enjoy happy hours, an exciting after-party, and ample opportunities to network with
like-minded individuals who share your passion for craft beer.
● Vermont Brewers Association Member - $150
● Industry Members - $200
● Non Members - $250
To learn more about the Vermont Craft Brewers Conference follow the link below for more information
About the Vermont Brewers Association
The Vermont Brewers Association was founded in 1995 to promote and strengthen the culture of craft brewing in
Vermont through marketing, education, and advocacy for Vermont made beer. www.vermontbrewers.com