VERMONT EMPLOYEE OWNERSHIP CONFERENCE TO BE HELD ON JUNE 12, 2019 AT THE DAVIS CENTER, UVM, BURLINGTON, VERMONT
Registration is now live for the Vermont Employee Ownership Conference, to be held on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 from 7:30am to 5:00pm. The conference will offer a morning keynote by Janet M. Edmunson, M.ED., principal of JME Insights, who will speak on how the strength of relationships within employee-owned companies can drive their success, and how companies can support the growth of their people to their best potential.
This conference is designed for business owners interested in learning more about employee ownership as an exit strategy; anyone interested in employee participation or sustainable business models; employees of established employee-owned companies; economic development professionals; bankers, accountants, attorneys, and financial planners.
A sampling of topics include:
● An Introduction to Employee Ownership
● Is an ESOP Feasible for My Company?
● Ownership Transition: Laying the Groundwork for Becoming a Worker-Owned Co-op
● Strengthening Ownership Culture Through Continuous Improvement
● Best Ideas for Communications in Employee-Owned Companies