Vermont Business Magazine Citizens Bank today announced its Fifth Annual Small Business Community Champion Award winners, drawn from nearly 11,000 entries that described how businesses would utilize the grants to further build their enterprise, bring valuable products and services to customers and strengthen the communities in which they operate. Drawing from a pool of nearly three times the size of the prior year, this year’s program includes the 14 states and the District of Columbia in Citizens’ expanded footprint and will again provide ten awards each for women-owned and minority-owned businesses, in addition to the ten awards for other small businesses. Rose Computer in Williston won in Vermont.
The Small Business Community Champion Contest is intended to recognize for-profit businesses with revenue sizes less than $3M with at least five full time employees.
For 2022, 30 small business owners from across Citizens’ footprint were each awarded a $10,000 prize in recognition of their efforts toward strengthening their communities. The 2022 Citizens Bank Small Business Community Champion Award winners are:
- A.B.A Behavioral Consulting, Manchester, NH
- Alphabet Soup Inc., North Kingstown, RI
- BloomMore Services, LLC, Willowick, OH
- Bundled, LLC, Commerce Township, MI
- David M Hall Associates, Doylestown, PA
- Drone City LLC, Haverstraw, NY
- Emergency Pizza, Buffalo, NY
- Eric's RX Shoppe, Horsham, PA
- Fortivue, LLC, Stamford, CT
- Harvey Woods, LLC, Stratham, NH
- High Expectations, LLC, Malden, MA
- Imagine Center, LLC, Detroit, MI
- Incredible Kids Learning Center, Inc., Philadelphia, PA
- Jenks Park Pediatrics Inc., Central Falls, RI
- Living Become, LLC, Lexington, MA
- Magnus Robotics, Harrisburg, PA
- Manuscritos Publishing, Manchester, CT
- Micah Specialty Foods, Mayfield Heights, OH
- Pearls Serenity House, McKeesport, PA
- Philadelphia Language Services, Philadelphia, PA
- Ritnid Consulting, LLC, Pittsburgh, PA
- Rose Computer Technology Services, Williston, VT
- Tactic USA Inc., Mentor, OH
- Tambisa Investments, LLC, Columbus, OH
- The Birthing Hut, Pittsburgh, PA
- Timbuk2 Academy, LLC, Trenton, NJ
- UInclude, Philadelphia, PA
- Vital Start Health Inc., Philadelphia, PA
- Whooplah, LLC, N. Smithfield, RI
- Women Beyond Measures, Middletown, CT
“Participation in this year’s Small Business Champion program was nearly triple that of last year, which is especially gratifying because it underscores how businesses are critically engaged with us and more important, their respective communities,” said Sarah Lindstrom, Head of Business Banking, Citizens. “We’re pleased this year to again offer the opportunity to support and strengthen small business success, as well as economic vitality in the expanded Citizens geography, and congratulate all the winners on their achievements.”
For more information about the program, the winners and their proposed initiatives, please visit https://www.citizensbank.com/small-business/small-business-community-champion-2022.aspx for 2022 winners.
About Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is one of the nation’s oldest and largest financial institutions, with $192.1 billion in assets as of March 31, 2022. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island.
PROVIDENCE, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Citizens Bank 5.5.2022