What: Suicide Prevention Outreach Event
Who: White River Junction VA Healthcare System
When: Tuesday, September 22, 2020, from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Where: Virtual Event – to join, click on the link below:
Or enter http://site-591765.bcvp0rtal.com/ in your internet browser.
Every 12.3 minutes someone dies by suicide. Recent data shows the suicide rate for service members and Veterans is approximately 1.5 times higher than the general adult population. September is National Suicide Prevention Month.
Suicide is a national public health issue that concerns all of us. By joining this virtual event, you can find out the latest information, learn about resources available in our area, and ways you can help.
This event will be hosted by the White River Junction VA Healthcare System Suicide Prevention and Veteran Outreach team. All are welcome to join.
• Join the meeting on any device with an internet connection.
• The platform works with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox. However, if you’re unable to access the platform using one browser, please try another.
• Use the F5 key to refresh your webpage if you’re having audio/video issues.
• To ask a question, click Join the Discussion and enter a name and email address, then type your question.
• To enable closed captioning, click on the button on the top of your screen that says, “Click for Captions”.