The Vermont State Colleges System today announced their FREE upcoming virtual Job and Internship Fair to be held November 9th-December 31st, 2020.
Employers recruiting for internships, full- or part-time jobs, seasonal jobs, continuing education, community engagement and volunteer opportunities, or who are willing to do informational interviews with students should register by Friday, October 30th by filling out the employer registration form at https://www.vsc.edu/jobfairregistration
The virtual Job and Internship Fair will open to students and community members on November 9th at www.vsc.edu/jobfair. Students and community members will have access to employer and job information from the 9th of November through the end of December.
Free for employers and job seekers, the Job and Internship Fair is an excellent opportunity for employers and job seekers to connect in the coming months.
Employers may direct their questions to any of the following:
- Renée Beaupré White, Director of Career Services, Castleton University, Renee.BeaupreWhite@Castleton.edu
- Anja Ouellette, Coordinator of Career Services, Community College of Vermont, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Walsh, Director of Career Development, NVU-Johnson, Beth.Walsh@NorthernVermont.edu
- Amy Wright, Director of Career Services, NVU-Lyndon, Amy.Wright@NorthernVermont.edu
- Karry Booska, Director of Career Development, Vermont Tech, email@example.com
For the benefit of Vermont, the Vermont State Colleges system provides affordable, high quality, student-centered, and accessible education, fully integrating professional, liberal, and career study, consistent with student aspirations and regional and state needs. The Vermont State Colleges system includes Castleton University, the Community College of Vermont, Northern Vermont University, and Vermont Technical College. Learn more at www.vsc.edu.