LEDC WORKSHOP ON MILLENNIAL AND GENERATION Z EMPLOYEES THRIVING IN THE MODERN-DAY WORKPLACE: WHAT’S THE MOTIVATION FOR ALL?
This interactive workshop explores the drivers, intensives, and personal motivations that fuel the accomplishments and achievements of these powerful next generations. Workshop participants will gain a greater understanding around how these employees thrive in the workplace as well as how to tap into their unlimited productive potential.
Workshop goals will include:
- A broader understanding of generations currently employed in the workplace--"Baby-boomers, Gen Xers, Millennials, and Generation Z"
- Understand the specific incentives and motivations of each generation, both in and out of the workplace
- A greater awareness about, and application of, effective communication with Millennial and Gen Z employees
- Insights about the leadership and management styles of these generations
- Strategies and Recommendations for recruitment and retention of Millennial and Gen Z employees
The Presenter, Thomas E. Myers, Ph.D., is Robert P. Stiller Endowed Chair & Professor | AI & Student Success In The Stiller School of Business, at Champlain College
The workshop will take place on Wednesday, November 20th from 9 am to noon in the Community Center at Green Mountain Technology and Career Center in Hyde Park. The cost to attend is $49 and pre-registration is required. Please visit www.vtsbdc.org and click on TRAINING to register and pre-pay on line or email Vicki Blanchard at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information call John Mandeville at 888-5640.
Vermont Small Business Development Center is a partnership program with the U.S. Small Business Administration. The support given by the U.S. Small Business Administration through its funding does not constitute an expressed or implied endorsement of any of the co-sponsors’ or participants’ opinions, products or services.