VCIA 2021 Virtual Conference
VCIA 2021 will be presented in a TOTALLY NEW CONFERENCE PLATFORM. We listened carefully to attendee feedback, and have much more to offer this year. Video conversation rooms where you can easily meet with others face to face, Ignite Talksshowcasing industry innovations, Solution Labs to assist in solving current challenges, and more! Join us to connect & collaborte with captive leaders.
Reasons to Attend the VCIA 2021 Annual Conference, August 10 - 12:
- Earn CPE/ VT CLE/ CRE credits. Because all sessions will be readily accessible online, attendees can gain a high number of professional education credits. CPE, VT CLE, CRE and ICCIE credits are available to those who participate in the live virtual conference webcasts.
- High quality captive insurance education, with panelists who are captive owners from some of the most prestigious organizations in the world. The event features 21 educational sessions and forums, most with with LIVE Q & A. Learn from the best and brightest!
- Access to hundreds of captive professionals. By eliminating the time and expense of travel, the conference is accessible to a larger number of people. The lack of space constraints also means the conference can handle increased interest. With our new video conversation rooms, meet-ups will be more direct and personal.
- Enhanced networking opportunities. This event will offer more ways for small groups to connect, and one-on-one meetings. Video chat rooms, Ignite Talks, Solution Labs and more will enable captive owners and service providers to have meaningful meetings.
- Keynote speaker Hank Watkins, Regional Director & President, Americas, Lloyd's of London – the venerable British insurance market. Hank will be joined by Vermont Commissioner of Financial Regulation, Mike Pieciak, to discuss the implications of systemic risk on the insurance marketplace and provide thought provoking insight on the role captive insurance plays in addressing systemic risks.
- Coverage of emerging risks. Educational sessions will discuss up to the minute emerging and current risks, and how captive programs relate to those risks.
- Content for newcomers and veterans alike. VCIA is known for its offerings for those newer to the industry, as well as those who've been attending for years. That balance will be maintained and enhanced through the virtual format. With special added features that are unique to the online experience!
|Current and future VCIA Conference Dates:||Aug 10 - 12, 2021||Aug 8 - 11, 2022||Aug 7 - 10, 2023|