Introducing a new workshop for organization presidents, directors, managers and board members in Burlington, Vermont!
Are you finding your team dynamics could be better for greater results? In a 2018 poll by Vermont Business Magazine, top executives were asked about the current state of Vermont’s labor force and an overwhelming 70% of respondents said it was a huge problem. For this reason, Ben Bosley (10+ years business negotiator, mediator and dispute resolution system designer), has developed this dynamic half-day workshop to solve workplace problems for success.
In this workshop you will learn:
– How to improve communication through an understanding of the most common individual responses to conflict and the strength and weakness of each.
– How to achieve your goals using effective methods for learning and analyzing your organizations productive and unproductive characteristics
– How to identify and resolve issues quickly through an understanding of how to develop a productive problem frame to work from.
– How to have improved morale by designing and implementing a dispute management system that effectively prevents and intervenes in disputes
– How to have better understanding, learning and problem solving with strategies to having constructive conversations.
Space is limited, so register today!
Date: August 1, 2019
Time: 9am – 12pm
Location: The Holiday Inn: 1068 Williston Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403
Learn More & Register Online At: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/managing-workplace-communication-for-success-tickets-64471898183