Learn how to start, grow, and expand a small business during a webinar at 9 a.m. Feb. 18. Topics include:
- What characteristics are needed to be an entrepreneur?
- What does it take to start and succeed in business?
- What programs are available to finance a business?
- What are ways to grow or expand an existing business?
- Does exporting or government contracting make sense for a business?
To join the webinar, visit https://meet.lync.com/sba123/mamorale/CY0PY4GM. Participants are encouraged to access the webinar five minutes prior to the start time if accessing Skype for Business for the first time. To access the conference call, dial toll free 1-202-765-1264, when prompted enter the access code 760237604.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 603-225-1601.
Get Your Business Financed Workshop Feb 19
Attend the Getting Your Business Financed workshop from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Feb. 19 at 14th Star Brewing Company, 133 N. Main St., in St. Albans, Vt. Learn about what lenders want you to know and what resources are available to obtain financing.
It is Hosted by Franklin County Industrial Development Corporation, Franklin County Regional Chamber of Commerce, SBA and 14th Star Brewing Co.
Event is free, but registration is required.