Recovery Day at the Pavilion Auditorium
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Morning Events will be held at the Pavilion Auditorium
(a stone’s throw from the Vermont Statehouse)
9:00 Registration and fun begins at the Pavilion Auditorium: easy to find, use the side entrance on Gov. Davis Avenue. Look for the red balloon.
9:30 What Recovery Means to Me
- Legislative Champion Award
- The Jack Barry Award Presentation
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Writers for Recovery
- Recovery Means Everything: from recovery homes to recovery and the arts
- Recovery Countdown and Recovery Totals
Noon: Cupcakes and Rally in the Statehouse Cafeteria
1:00: Recognition on the House Floor
The most important part of Recovery Day is you! Join us anytime during the day…your presence means everything.