‘Managing Workplace Communication For Prosperity’ on Friday June 21st, 2019 from 9:00am to 12:00pm at the Holiday Inn of South Burlington.
Are you finding your team dynamics are not what you want them to be for effective results? In a
2018 poll by Vermont Business Magazine, top executives were asked about the current state of
Vermont’s labor force and an overwhelming 70% of respondents said it was a huge problem.
For this reason, two dispute resolution specialists, Ben Bosley and Brian Miller have teamed up
to develop a dynamic half-day workshop called, ‘Managing Workplace Communication for
Prosperity’ that is a comprehensive conflict resolution workshop tailored specifically for medium
sized businesses to reduce potential turnover, retain the best employees and prevent the potential
for workplace violence.
In This Workshop You Will Develop:
- An understanding the most common forms of communication problems and how to spot them for better productivity.
- Powerful tools to identify hidden problems within the organization that drain resources and cause turnover.
- Resources that effectively encourage conversation that helps managers and coworkers develop understanding and a team dynamic for strong morale.
- Tools you can use to resolve all invisible barriers to success.
- An ability to assess potential for workplace violence and appropriate safety responses.
American business loses billions of dollars annually in lost efficiency, staff turnover and missed
opportunities all from poorly managed staff conflict. Mr. Bosley and Mr. Miller will help your
managers recognize and address that problem to avoid its pitfalls. You’re invited you to attend
this event on Friday June 21st, 2019 from 9:00am to 12:00pm at the Holiday Inn S. Burlington
(1068 Williston Rd). Please visit www.PinnacleResolutions.com to learn more and register