VEC & VT DEC present:
8th Annual VEC Conference:
The State of Vermont’s Water II
June 11th 2019
Vermont Technical College
Topics to be discussed:
• Groundwater Protection Rule & Strategy
• Wastewater System & Potable Water Supply Rule
• Storm water Permitting Rule
SESSION II – What these changes mean
• Prioritizing Sites for Reclassification
• Impact of Revised Rule from Consultant
• Public/private partnership opportunities for 3-Acre impervious sites
SESSION III (Watershed Protection)
• Dam removal, flood plan restoration
• The Role of Farm Retirements on Water Quality
SESSION IV (Storm water – Special Topics)
• Phosphorous Control Planning
• Municipal Roads General Permit
After closing remarks there will be an optional tour of new Vermont Tech lab.
There will be plenty of networking time with exhibitors and attendees!
Lunch is included with pre-registration.
Additional $50 charge to receive a Certificate of Attendance from Vermont Technical College for 5 general Continuing Education Units (CEUs).