WHY HIRE A MEETING PLANNER?
• Cost-e ective, providing exible and customized menu of services to t your needs and budget.
• Extensive experience, tools, and best practices developed over nearly 20 years.
• Conscientious, detail-oriented approach will alleviate much of the headache and burden of the event planning process.
• Seamless collaboration with your team, providing expertise to ll in the gaps to ensure all elements are integrated for a successful result.
• Site Selection & Negotiation
• Facility Coordination & Onsite Management
• Integrated Multi-Level Event Marketing
• Website Design & Content Management
• Trade Show & Sponsor Coordination
• Program Development & Presenter Coordination
• Online Registration
• Registration Processing & Customer Service
• Financial Oversight & Budget Management
• Project Management & Planning
• Board & Committee Facilitation
MEETING DELANEY: OUR TEAM
• We provide “a team approach” to deliver services with the expertise and a wide variety of specialized skills.
• With our team-based approach, every project benefits from the perspective of a variety of professionals and a high level of professionalism.
• Our employees set us apart through their commitment and integrity.
• Please refer to our website and meet the professional team of Delaney Meeting & Event Management.
Check out our website to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we can help you with your next meeting or event!
CINDY DELANEY, PRESIDENT & CEO
Cindy founded Delaney Meeting & Event Management in 1997 and has steadily increased the business since its inception, expanding the range of events and depth of services. In her role as a project/client manager she specializes in conservation and natural resources event management. Prior to branching out on her own, Cindy gained 11 years of experience in the hospitality industry working for Omni Hotels, Smugglers’ Notch Resort and Sheraton Hotels. She was an adjunct professor at Champlain College for the Hospitality and Tourism program, and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Queen City Police Foundation and the Cancer Patient Support Foundation. In 2015 Cindy was awarded the Vermont Chamber of Commerce Allied Member of The Year Award, an award recognizing an individual who is a leader in supporting and promoting the hospitality industry in Vermont.