Vermont Business Magazine Coffee Enterprises has announced a streamlining of its company operations and communications. All business, technical, and consulting services are now consolidated using the Coffee Enterprises company name. All web pages will now redirect automatically to www.coffeeenterprises.com. Coffee Enterprises said its goal is to better serve its clients and the coffee & tea industries more effectively by communicating with one voice.
Coffee Enterprises services include:
- Legal Services – Coffee Enterprises, Hot Beverage Legal Consulting
- Business Consulting – Coffee Ed, GSP Good Sensory Practices
- Business Consulting – Coffee Ed Quality Auditing & Laboratory Operations
- Business Consulting – Coffee Ed Farm To Cup Training
- Business Consulting – Coffee Ed Coffee Sourcing Training
- Business Consulting – Coffee Ed Private Label Solutions
- Roaster Resources – Coffee Analysts, Green Coffee Testing
- Roaster Resources – Coffee Analysts, Roasted Coffee Testing
- Roaster Resources – Coffee Analysts, Single-Cup Services
- Tea Testing – Tea Analysis, Loose Tea Testing
- Tea Testing – Tea Analysis, Bag, Sachet & Single-Cup Analysis
- FlavorActiV – Calibration Programs and Flavor Standards
Emails have been updated to @ce.coffee, however its prior email addresses for @coffeeanalysts, @coffee-ent, and @coffee-ed will still work.
Coffee Enterprises also has consolidated its web pages together. Its new social media: www.facebook.com/CoffeeEnterprises, twitter.com/CoffeeEnterpriz & www.linkedin.com/company/coffee-enterprises. Skype is now: Coffee Enterprises.
Source: Coffee Enterprises. 9.6.2017