Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits’- Maple Sugar Festival
Saturday and Sunday, March 25th and 26th
Cambridge, Vermont – Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits is hosting their annual Maple Sugar Festival during Maple Open House Weekend, Saturday & Sunday, March 25th and 26th, 2017, from 10am-5pm both days to celebrate the sugaring season.
The sap is running and it's time to celebrate the sweetest season of them all - Sugaring Season! Boyden Valley takes pride in the traditional certified organic maple syrup we’ve been making for over four generations. We use a wood-fired evaporator with minimal processing which allows the sap to boil longer and create the rich caramelized sugars that make an exceptionally flavorful Vermont maple syrup. Taste the variety of grades and even some bourbon-barrel aged syrup as well as wines and liqueur crafted with our maple syrup in them! Join us at Boyden Valley Winery in Cambridge for a fun-filled weekend for the whole family:
- Sugar on Snow!
- Free Demonstrations of Maple Sugaring at our easily accessible Sugar House with traditional wood-fired evaporator on a working family farm
- Free Maple Syrup Sample Tastings
- Free Winery Tours at 11:30am and 1:00pm (tours suitable for all ages)
- Free Tastings of Vermont Maple Reserve, Gold Leaf wine, and Vermont Ice Maple Crème liqueur
- Maple Cocktail Tasting with Recipes Available
- My Little Cupcake mini cupcakes made with Boyden maple syrup with every paid wine tasting and available for individual purchase while they last!
- Stay for Lunch with Smokin’ Butts Barb-B-Que and receive a half price voucher for a glass of hard cider to enjoy along with your meal!
- Buy a case of wine and receive 10% off PLUS a half pint of 2017 Boyden Maple Syrup
- FREE Parking. FREE Admission. No Tickets. No Reservations Needed.
For questions or more information on the Maple Sugar Festival contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at 802-644-8151 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits on Facebook.